From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: keys and column names cannot be utf-8
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:32:54 GMT
if this would be the conf/storage-conf.xml

<ColumnFamily ColumnSort="Name" Name="Standard1"  *CompareWith="UTF8Type"
 FlushPeriodInMinutes="60"/>*
<ColumnFamily ColumnSort="Name"  *CompareWith="UTF8Type" Name="Standard2"/>*
<ColumnFamily ColumnSort="Time"  *CompareWith="UTF8Type"
 Name="StandardByTime1"/>*
<ColumnFamily ColumnType="Super" *CompareWith="UTF8Type"
CompareSubcolumnsWith="UTF8Type" *Name="Super1"/>

Jonathan can you clarify if this will guarantee proper python thrift utf8
behavior thanks