From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: WARN - Unable to find a live Endpoint we might be out of live nodes , This is dangerous !!!!
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:47 GMT
Jonathan

tmp]$ nc  -v 226.129.12.117 <http://226.129.12.117:7001/> 7001
nc: connect to 226.129.12.117 <http://226.129.12.117:7001/> port 7001 (tcp)
failed: Connection refused
 tmp]$ nc  -v 226.129.12.117 <http://226.129.12.117:7001/> 7001
nc: connect to 226.129.12.117 <http://226.129.12.117:7001/> port 7001 (tcp)
failed: Connection refused

I get a connect refused but is tcp the way to connect or is there a
different way to use nc command ie using udp mode?

if i do
nc -u -v 226.129.12.117 <http://226.129.12.117:7001/> 7001
it just hangs there

*/etc/hosts has the following in our servers*
127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost localhost
::1 localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6