From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: one server or more servers?
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:24:34 GMT
*1. If you only have 3 production servers, Cassandra may not do much for
you. You will probably only care if you have lots more servers. 3 servers is
a reasonable minimum for a test / dev environment*
At How many servers does cassandra start really performing?
or how many servers is an ideal setup say for a game 10?

--
Bidegg worlds best auction site
http://bidegg.com