From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: one server or more servers?
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:04:10 GMT
*2. All of your servers should have static IPs. You should make sure that at
least 2-3 of them are unlikely to go away, and put those in as seeds, the
other servers can come and go and change IP address etc.

I would set up 2-3 servers which I expected to be unlikely to go away (i.e.
they won't be taken out any time soon), and code their IPs into the seeds.
The other servers can use those to find each other.*

Hey mark
thanks for the detailed reply explaining the example of Seeds

How do we add servers other than Seeds as there is no such place in conf
file

thanks

--
Bidegg worlds best auction site