From Vijay <vijay2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table Index
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 23:31:31 GMT
Thanks Sandeep for your response,
but how do i get to the data, when i dont know the rowid? i have a unique
value which i am querying for in the table.... but i dont know the
ROWNAME..... Is there a way? or should i just create another table and store
the name in there?

"The indexing you see in the code is just a mechanism to get at the
(known) keys and columns quickly."  I saw your presentation in NOSQL meet in
which you said something about supercoulmn that was intresting.... but in
your presentation rowid was the usernames of who intracted?

The reason i am asking is i have multiple columns which a user can query on
like UID, URL, TAGS (all of them are unique).... but how can i get to them
without getting stuck with the rowid? coz rowid can be one of those.... and
the user at any time can know only one....

Thanks for your time....

Regards,
</VJ>