From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingesting from Hadoop to Cassandra
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 20:51:13 GMT
I can't reproduce with this, there is too much unspecified.  (What is
a Document?  How do I get one?)

Attached is a short program that successfully does 100k supercolumn
inserts against a default configuration.  Can you create a program
like this for me to run?  (Java is fine; Python is just more concise.)

-Jonathan