From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.3 RC is out
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 14:01:52 GMT
Thanks!  And it is probably worth repeating that although I am the
only active committer at the moment, this represents the work of many
people, especially (alphabetically :) Eric Evans, Johan Oskarsson, Jun
Rao, and Sandeep Tata -- hopefully we will get more committers from
this group soon.  Lots of others also contributed patches, bug
reports, and testing.

-Jonathan