From Jonathan ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-table
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 01:25:57 GMT
Different apps will have different performance characteristics (and
different key domains, which can also be important).  So there are
operational reasons to prefer cluster-per-app.

That said, multi table support is high on my priority list.  The
changes required are straightforward so I'd love to help someone dive
in as opposed to just doing it myself. :)

-Jonathan