From Alexandre Linares <lina...@ymail.com>
Subject Ingesting from Hadoop to Cassandra
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 07:28:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to find the most optimal way to ingest my content from Hadoop to Cassandra.  Assuming
I have figured out the table representation for this content, what is the best way to do go
about pushing from my cluster?  What Cassandra client batch APIs do you suggest I use to push
to Cassandra? I'm sure this is a common pattern, I'm curious to see how it has been implemented.
 Assume millions of of rows and 1000s of columns.

Thanks in advance,
-Alex