From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>
Subject Re: Questions around API changes
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 16:37:42 GMT
There's no official roadmap as far as I know, It's mostly about cleaning
up code, adding tests, fixing bits and adding a bare minimum of user
friendlyness. There is a thread in the apache mailing list archives
called "Roadmap" with some more details.

You can get an overview of the issues assigned to 0.3.0 over here, no
guarantee they'll all make it into that release though:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310865&fixfor=12313861&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

/Johan