From Manuel Crotti <manuel.cro...@ing.unibs.it>
Subject Force cluster update, and other questions...
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 09:52:59 GMT
Hi all,
I'm trying to stress Cassandra system, have some question:

1. Is there any command via command-line interface (cassandra-cli) to
force the propagation of an information in the cluster?
2. suppose a 3-nodes scenario, if I set "replication" tag to "2" and
keep only a node alive, does the cluster process any "insert" statement?
3. if I commit an insert statement from a client connected, for
example, to "linux01", where does Cassandra store the data if no
replication is required?

Thanks,
Manuel.