From Sam D <technologyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Client Code
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 21:31:18 GMT
No, its not a supercolumn, how do I retrieve it if its not a supercolumn ?.

     <Table Name = "xmls">
       <ColumnFamily ColumnSort="Name" Name="content"/>
     </Table>

I didn't notice it earlier, but yes, I am seeing the following exception in
the log

Exception in thread "main"
com.facebook.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Cannot write to null
outputStream
    at com.facebook.thrift.transport.TIOStreamTransport.write(Unknown
Source)
    at com.facebook.thrift.protocol.TBinaryProtocol.writeI32(Unknown Source)

Thanks