From Sam D <technologyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Client Code
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 21:19:02 GMT
Thanks for the quick response,

I have only one node. So the web client also should see the data, right ?.
Below is the code which I am using to read.

       socket = new TSocket(machine,port);
        TProtocol tp = new TBinaryProtocol(socket);
        cl = new Cassandra.Client(tp);
        socket.open();
        column_t u1 = cl.get_column("xmls","x1","content:xml");
        System.out.println("xml : " + u1.value);

Sam.