From Brian O'Neill <>
Subject Submit enhancements via pull requests?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:44:48 GMT

Sorry guys, it¹s been a while since I submitted a patch.

I see there are a number of outstanding pull requests:

Are we able to submit enhancements via pull requests on github now?
Or are we still using JIRA + patches?

(I have a very minor change to an error message that I¹d like to get in

Brian O'Neill
Chief Architect
Health Market Science
The Science of Better Results
2700 Horizon Drive € King of Prussia, PA € 19406
M: 215.588.6024 € @boneill42 <>   €

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.