From 조수민 <dakna...@naver.com>
Subject In Cassandra, What is the best value in concurrent read/write value?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:00:22 GMT
Hello everyone ! I manage small server using cassandra. I interest tuning cassandra.So I studies
and searched many blog, web site and books. In conclusion, concurrent read value usually set
cpu core * 4 and concurrent write value set cpu core * 8. If Server use ssd or fusion i/o
drive, What is the best value in concurrent read/write value? Pleae give my many tips and
idea. Thanks !!