From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Could .gitignore be added?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 00:34:25 GMT
On 12/19/2013 05:46 PM, Jacob Rhoden wrote:
> Your missing netbeans includes. I also include the following for
> anything java related.
>
> .*.swo
>
> Thumbs.db

Added.

> # Maven and other build system/IDE artifacts
> bin
> build
> out/*
> target/*

We can't exclude bin/, since it's under revision control and build/ is
already excluded.

> # Netbeans
> nb-configuration.xml
> nbactions.xml
> nbproject

Added with a couple other typical netbeans dirs.

--- snip ---
# C*
build/
src/gen-java/
src/resources/org/apache/cassandra/config/

# gitignore doesn't help with modified files - you may wish to:
#   git update-index --assume-unchanged
test/data/serialization/2.0/db.RowMutation.bin
# to undo:
#   git update-index --no-assume-unchanged
test/data/serialization/2.0/db.RowMutation.bin

# IntelliJ
.idea/
*.iml
*.ipr