From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Could .gitignore be added?
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:42:39 GMT
How about this for a .gitignore? I mixed in Oscar's, CASSANDRA-4899, a
few more general ones which are pretty common, along with a comment
about ignoring db.RowMutation.bin modification, which I've done locally:

--- cut here ---
# C*
build/
src/gen-java/
src/resources/org/apache/cassandra/config/

# gitignore doesn't help with modified files - you may wish to:
#   git update-index --assume-unchanged
test/data/serialization/2.0/db.RowMutation.bin
# to undo:
#   git update-index --no-assume-unchanged
test/data/serialization/2.0/db.RowMutation.bin

# Intellij
.idea/
*.iml
*.ipr