From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: C* engine
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:38:54 GMT
You seem to think something like this is akin to a weekend project. I would recommend you actually
read some of the Cassandra source code and better understand how it is architected.

> On Dec 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Roman Vasilyev" <rvasilyev@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not talking to throw away currently working code. Just port it to
> C/C++, and have option to run Java based or "native" binary.

Find out how eSigning generates significant financial benefit.
Read the Barracuda SignNow ROI whitepaper at https://signnow.com/l/business/esignature_roi