From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.13 (Strike 3)
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:15:12 GMT
There are only 5 issues for 1.2.14 and all are resolved. Why not for 1.2.13?

Best regards / Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
Phone: +370 5 212 3063
Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C,
LT-03163 Vilnius,
Lithuania

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.-----Original Message-----
From: Sylvain Lebresne [mailto:sylvain@datastax.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:46 AM
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.13 (Strike 3) [heur]

Third time's the charm, I propose the following artifacts for release as 1.2.13.

sha1: 1b4c9b45cbf32a72318c42c1ec6154dc1371e8e2
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.2.13-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-066/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.2.13/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-066/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Since it is a re-roll, I propose an expediated vote so the vote will be open for 24 hours
(but longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/ELcvdB (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/lVJqUQ (NEWS.txt)