From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: cassandra-2.0.0: both a tag and a branch name
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:08:15 GMT
I would venture that either your local copy or whatever your 'origin'
points to is not up to date. There was a cassandra-2.0.0 prior to the final
2.0 release and it was both a tag and a branch name for about 10 minutes
but the branch has been removed since then as can be seen (or rather not
seen) at: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=heads

I'll note in particular that the apache github mirror (
https://github.com/apache/cassandra) is known for not always being up to
date and in particular, for some reason, I think it doesn't pick up branch
deletions in its mirroring.

--
Sylvain