From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.0.0
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:13:15 GMT
The RC2 period has been relatively calm so far and in term of timing, we're
way
late on our "regular 6 month schedule". It's time to release that final and
thus I propose the following artifacts for release as 2.0.0.

sha1: 03045ca22b11b0e5fc85c4fabd83ce6121b5709b
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/2.0.0-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-120/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/2.0.0/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-120/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/R8BxIz (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/gGCFnI (NEWS.txt)