From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.0.0-rc2
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:15:58 GMT
As mention by Jonathan in a previous email, we're now ready for a 2nd RC, so
here it is, I propose the following artifacts for release as 2.0.0-rc2.

sha1: 3e516a3287606421a3f400e801bb429029b5598c
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/2.0.0-rc2-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-105/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/2.0.0-rc2/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-105/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Provided the changes since RC1 are small and that it is not the final yet,
the
vote will be open for 24 hours (longer if needed), unless anyone object of
course.

[1]: http://goo.gl/S5WCZK (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/bxOcMR (NEWS.txt)