From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.0.0-rc2
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:15:58 GMT
As mention by Jonathan in a previous email, we're now ready for a 2nd RC, so
here it is, I propose the following artifacts for release as 2.0.0-rc2.

sha1: 3e516a3287606421a3f400e801bb429029b5598c
Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:

Provided the changes since RC1 are small and that it is not the final yet,
vote will be open for 24 hours (longer if needed), unless anyone object of

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)