From Girish Kumar <girishkuma...@gmail.com>
Subject PendingTasks: What does it mean inside Cassandra?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:47:43 GMT
Hi,

I have this problem of lots of pending tasks in Cassandra when I run
Cassandra with higher load. (Cassandra Stress threads set to 384).

The tpstat output shows high number Pending tasks > 700.

When high number of Pending tasks are showing up what it means to
cassandra? What are the reasons for high number pending tasks?  Does that
mean Cassandra is overloaded ?

This question is in continuation with my earlier question on activecount
and pending task co-relation!!!

Thanks,
/BK