From Nipuni Piyabasi Perera <nipuni880...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra project set up error
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:35:42 GMT
Hi,

I am trying build Cassandra as an Idea project. following guide [1]. But
when creating the RUN configuration. I have to add several dependencies
externally (hadoop, pig).
But still there is an error in the class.

org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.AbstractColumnFamilyRecordWriter<K, Y>

error is :

org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.RecordWriter' clashes with 'write(K, V)' in
'org.apache.hadoop.mapred.RecordWriter'; overridden method does not throw
'java.lang.InterruptedException'

Even with the error I could run the application, which then it gives a
configuration error as follows:

ERROR 08:28:04 Fatal configuration error
org.apache.cassandra.exceptions.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
/home/nipuni/Desktop/Cassendra/Cassendra_code/cassandra-trunk/conf/cassandra.yaml

Is there any other documentation to set up Cassandra.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandraInIDEA

Thanks,
Nipuni
--