From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: CQL 3 Binary protocol spec mismatch
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:09:39 GMT
Can you provide more details on exactly what's being returned?  As far as I
know, ResultMessages of type "ROWS" should always start with metadata, and
I haven't seen a case where it's missing in 1.2.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Mosfeq Rashid <mosfeq-cassandra@madrose.net

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>