From leonerd <...@git.apache.org>
Subject cassandra pull request: Added descriptions of the data serialisation format...
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:54:44 GMT
GitHub user leonerd opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cassandra/pull/20

    Added descriptions of the data serialisation formats for non-collections

    I've just been writing a Perl Cassandra CQL binding. I couldn't see any documentation
in the spec on how the non-collection data types are serialised, so I've added some here.

    $ git pull https://github.com/leonerd/cassandra patch-1

    https://github.com/apache/cassandra/pull/20.patch

----

----