From HuS.Andy <hushansm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Some node can not receive GossipDigestAckMessage
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:46:49 GMT
Hi,
I am a newbie.
NodeA Node B Node C, Node D are OpenStack VM,NodeA and NodeB on the same host X.X.X.104, but
Node C and NodeD on another host X.X.X.106 Cassandra version is 1.2.6.
when I startup cassandra, I found there being two 2nodes'cluster instead of 4 nodes'cluster.
Node A and B, Node C and D.
Then I open the log4j TRACE mode.
I found something:Node A sending that GossipDigestAckMessage to Node B, Node B can receive
it, so NodeB can send GossipDigestAck2Message to NodeA. So A and B can be peers.But Node A
 Sending a GossipDigestAckMessage to NodeC, but Node C can not receive that ack msg, so C
and A keep sending GossipDigestSyn msg.
I am cant find the key to solve this problem. May have something I configured wrong? Who can
help me out.
Look forward to your answers! Thanks.
Best Regards,Andy Hu(胡珊)