From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE CLOSED] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.7
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:42:36 GMT
We just found CASSANDRA-5799 and 1) the fix is rather trivial and 2) the
consequence of the bug are probably scary enough for users that I'd rather
include it in 1.27. So I'm closing this vote and I'll open a new one with
CASSANDRA-5799. We'll make the new one just last 48h so the final release
is not delayed.

--
Sylvain