From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.0.0-beta1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:20:37 GMT
Cassandra 2.0 is coming along but we now need wider testing. So I propose
the
following artifacts for release as 2.0.0-beta1. Let it be clear that it is
only
a beta (and the first one at that), so we know it's not perfect, but the
current goal is first and foremost to get better testing.

sha1: fcdb39384e8570cf38c027f38b799181da06d56d
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/2.0.0-beta1-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-117/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/2.0.0-beta1/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-117/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/LorY5 (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/zEt5i (NEWS.txt)