From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 2.0.0-beta1
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:20:37 GMT
Cassandra 2.0 is coming along but we now need wider testing. So I propose
following artifacts for release as 2.0.0-beta1. Let it be clear that it is
a beta (and the first one at that), so we know it's not perfect, but the
current goal is first and foremost to get better testing.

sha1: fcdb39384e8570cf38c027f38b799181da06d56d
Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)