From Michael Hanl <h...@ids-mannheim.de>
Subject Re: AW: PasswordAuthenticator
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:02:11 GMT
Just for the record,
I worked around this issue. Since there has been no indication what so
ever, where this went wrong (since no log was registered), I manually
created the user in system_auth.users and system_auth.credentials. After
switching to PasswordAuthenticator, I could successfully log into cqlsh
and cassandra-cli.

Greetings,

Michael

On 06/06/2013 08:13 AM, Michael Hanl wrote:
> That's the thing. I don't. Whereas the column families et successfully created, the user
is not. And no, I don't have any of those messages in my logs. I checked a couple of times
while restarting the nodes.