From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: PasswordAuthenticator
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 06:01:06 GMT
Don't you have a default "cassandra" user in system_auth.users?

cqlsh> SELECT * from system_auth.users ;

  name      | super
  cassandra |  True

It should be created on startup and you should see this in your logs:

"PasswordAuthenticator created default user cassandra"

However, if it fails, you should see this:

"Skipped default superuser setup: some nodes were not ready"

Do you have any of these messages in your log?

M.