From Michael Hanl <h...@ids-mannheim.de>
Subject PasswordAuthenticator
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 15:19:05 GMT
Hello,

Based on several examples online I was trying to use the
PasswordAuthenticator on our project nodes.
Although setting it up with the version 1.2.5 of cassandra was not that
difficult, I cannot seem to get access neither in cqlsh nor in the CLI.
Having a look at the filesystem and the schema tables (nodetool) that
the respective column families have been created with the startup of
cassandra, but there is no default user, which of course I need to setup
my own users.

I tried several repairs with the nodetool already, but obviously when
there are no data in the column family, repair is kind of useless.

I hope someone has an idea (besides writing my own authentiction
interface implementation).

Kind regards,

Michael Hanl