From "Pushkar Prasad" <pushkar.pra...@airtightnetworks.net>
Subject Pycassa with Composite keys
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:45:03 GMT
I want to insert a lot of rows from a csv file into Cassandra, and I figured
out copy command would not be fast enough. I want to use composite keys. I
figured out pycassa does not yet support CQL 3's composite key. I don't have
much idea of how to go ahead. Are there any good drivers which will enable
me use CQL 3's composite key? I think there is something called SS Table
Bulk Loader, but I don't know how to use it. Is there any non Java drivers
which will help me achieve what I'm looking for? Your help will be greatly
valuable.

Thanks