From Haithem Jarraya <haithem.jarr...@struq.com>
Subject Column Family missing from system.schema_columns
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:38:28 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to retrieve all the column families related to mykeyspace, so I
ran the following query:

SELECT columnfamily_name FROM system.schema_columns WHERE
keyspace_name='mykeyspace';

I am missing two column family, I am not sure if this is the
normal behavior or not?
Are there any other way to get column families of a keyspace via CQL?

But when I do from cqlsh terminal describe keyspace my keyspace;
I retrieve all the column families.  What am I missing?

I am running a cassandra V1.2.1

Many Thanks,