From Michal Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Question about the way that isLocalDc() gets local DC
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:11:17 GMT
I have a C* sourcecode related question:

Can someone explain me why isLocalDc() in OutboundTcpConnection class
uses DatabaseDescriptor.getRpcAddress() for retrieving "local" IP,
instead of using DD.getListenAddress() or - even better -
FBUtilities.getLocalAddress()? I mean - I don't get why RPC address is
checked before initializing internode (so not RPC-based)  communication,
which will use IP address returned by (in OTCPool)
FBUtilities.getLocalAddress()?

Do I miss something here?

Kind regards,
MichaƂ