From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max_compaction_threshold removed - bad move
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:30:14 GMT
If you want to complain about bad names in the code, start with the class
implementing keyspaces being called Table.

OMG that is terrible!

We should only be wrongfully calling a "column family" a "table" :)

(In hbase tables are actually a collection of column familes right so that
is probably where that came from)