From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta3
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:43:47 GMT
So it seems we have a few things to fix before calling it a proper release
candidate, but we still have had quite a bit of changes since beta2 so I
propose the following artifacts for release as 1.2.0-beta3.

sha1: b86f75dcd7041815bb66eb3d1bb2c143f8ba5d58
Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:

Since the artifacts are basically the same ones that for the previous rc1
the vote will be a short one and will be open for 24 hours (but longer if

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)