From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta3
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:43:47 GMT
So it seems we have a few things to fix before calling it a proper release
candidate, but we still have had quite a bit of changes since beta2 so I
propose the following artifacts for release as 1.2.0-beta3.

sha1: b86f75dcd7041815bb66eb3d1bb2c143f8ba5d58
Git:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.2.0-beta3-tentative
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-108/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.2.0-beta3/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-108/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Since the artifacts are basically the same ones that for the previous rc1
vote,
the vote will be a short one and will be open for 24 hours (but longer if
needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/VUWhd (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/IGHq3 (NEWS.txt)