From "Bisht, Jaikrit" <bis...@visa.com>
Subject RE: Hector 0.8.0-2 update fails with : "All host pools marked down. Retry burden pushed out to client."
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 08:15:50 GMT
Hi there,

What have been the problems with Hector? I assume you are using Java client, so which client
are you using now to use Cassandra?

Regards
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Radim Kolar [mailto:hsn@filez.com]
Sent: 01 December 2012 19:06
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hector 0.8.0-2 update fails with : "All host pools marked down. Retry burden
pushed out to client."

after 1 year experience with Hector, i would recommend: stay away from
hector if possible.

VISA EUROPE is a technology business that provides the brand, systems, services and rules
that make electronic payments between millions of consumers, retailers, businesses and governments
happen.  Visa Europe is a membership association of more than 3,700 members that includes
banks and other payment service providers from 36 countries across Europe.  We continually
invest and innovate to create new and better ways to pay and be paid.  For more information,
please visit www.visaeurope.com.

This email (including attachments) is confidential and is solely intended for the addressee.
Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, use or store this email in any way, or permit
others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Visa Europe on +44 (0)20 7937
8111.

Visa Europe Services Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware USA, acting through its UK
Establishment (UK Establishment number BR007632) whose registered office is at 1 Sheldon Square,
London, W2 6TT.