From Pavel Yaskevich <pove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A quick newbie disaster question: Where do I find cfIDs?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:47:09 GMT
Hi Michal,

   Those ids are stored in system.schema_columnfamilies as part of each column family metadata.
Have you tried deleting SSTable files from <cassandra-data-path/system/schema_columnfamilies
on failing nodes and restarting them? That should re-fetch schema, also you can try 'nodetool
resetschema' command which does just that.

Best Regards
--
Pavel Yaskevich