From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Committers, we've branched
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:43:53 GMT
This message is only for C* committers. I've just branched 1.2.0 and 1.2.
This means that we now have the following branches:

cassandra-1.2.0 <- will become 1.2.0
cassandra-1.2    <- will become 1.2.1 (and what's follow)
trunk                 <- this is now 1.3

So if you want to commit something for 1.2.0, you should commit to
'cassandra-1.2.0' and then merge that -> 'cassandra-1.2' -> trunk. Note
that this does mean that we want to get serious about releasing 1.2, so if
something is not either a bug fix or some really important missing part of
a new 1.2 feature, this probably belong to 1.2.1 and so you should commit
to 'cassandra-1.2' directly. And trunk is thus open again for the crazy
stuffs.

Thanks for your attention

--
Sylvain