From Jason Brown <jasedbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 22:33:42 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

I'm in favor of paying off the technical debt, as well, and I wonder if
there is value in removing support for thrift with 2.0? We're currently in
'do as little as possible' mode with thrift, so should we aggressively cast
it off and push the binary CQL protocol? Seems like a jump to '2.0', along
with the other initiatives, would be a reasonable time/milestone to do so.

Thanks,

-Jason