From Bill de hÓra <b...@dehora.net>
Subject Re: 2.0
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:36:39 GMT
I'm not thrilled with Thrift, but I'd like to see and hear more real
world use of CQL first (Avro all the things is not that long ago).

That said, a major rev /could/ do this - not start the thrift server by
default.  It's then a hoop jump to enable it via nodetool/yaml, and
signals to the client communities and user base, where the project
intends to go.

Bill