From Sumeet Sawant <sume...@packtpub.com>
Subject Author a Apache Cassandra for Developers for Packt.
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:02:18 GMT
Hi All,

I am Sumeet Sawant, an Author Relations Executive with Packt Publishing.

We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books, and articles that
have been written by experts in the field

We have a new Micro book about 30-60 pages on_*Apache Cassandra for
Developers *_aimed at developers and data architects who are interested
in developing applications that use Apache Cassandra. They should have
some knowledge of database technology and be comfortable programming in
a language such as Java or Python.

Packt offers an industry leading royalty of 16% and pays an advance
against it which is paid at the time of publishing.

Could you please let me know if any one of you would find it interesting
to author this book?

Thanks for considering this proposal.

Do let me know your views.

Regards,