From Alexey Zotov <azo...@griddynamics.com>
Subject cassandra tests
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:54:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

I tried to write some tests for HH mechanism, but I couldn't do what I
want. Tests writing mechanism is inconvenient and should be improved. I
understand that it's not easy to fix it.

As the first step I suggest to include some mock framework, e.g. PowerMock
(as most powerful as I know), to the project.

Are there some another tests, except included to the project? If no, then I
suggest to create pack of integration tests based on ccm. It requires
additional writing of scripts for more deep configuration and management of
ccm's cluster.

What do you think about my thoughts?