From Jeremiah Jordan <JEREMIAH.JOR...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: Write Timestamps
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:13:35 GMT
How are you doing the write?  CQL or Thrift?  In thrift, the client specifies the timestamp,
and you should always be seeing that as the timestamp.  In CQL, the CQL layer on the server
adds the timestamp.  I am less familiar with the CQL code, maybe something screwy is going
on there.  1.1.6 is out, do you see the same behavior there?

-Jeremiah

On Oct 24, 2012, at 3:57 PM, William Katsak <wkatsak@cs.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> Here is what I am seeing on each replica node. This is after a write with consistencylevel=ALL.
>
> DEBUG [MutationStage:48] 2012-10-24 16:56:01,050 RowMutationVerbHandler.java (line 56)
RowMutation(keyspace='normal', key='746573746b65793337', modifications=[ColumnFamily(data
[636f6c:false:3@1351112161048000,])]) applied.  Sending response to 770151@/172.16.18.112

[636f6c:false:3@1351112162785000,])]) applied.  Sending response to 770152@/172.16.18.112

[636f6c:false:3@1351112159127000,])]) applied.  Sending response to 770153@/172.16.18.112