From Niteesh kumar <nitees...@directi.com>
Subject persistent connection among cluster nodes
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:52:50 GMT
while looking at netstat table i observed that my cluster nodes not
using persistent connection  to talk among themselves on port 9160 to
redirect request. I also observed that local write latency is around
30-40 microsecond, while its takes around .5 miliseconds if the chosen
node is not the node responsible for the key for 50K QPS. I think this
attributes to connection making time among servers as my servers are on
same rack.

does cassandra support  this feature to maintain persistent connection
among cluster nodes....