From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: Fwd: Compound primary key: Insert after delete
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:57:49 GMT
Hi,

I am building support for Composite/Compund keys in Kundera and currently getting into number
of problems for my POC to access it via Thrift.

I am planning to use thrift API for insert/update/delete and for query i will go by CQL way.

Issues:
CompositeTypeRunner.java (see attached): Simple program to perform CRUD, it is not inserting
against the deleted row key and also thrift API is returning column name as "Empty" string.

OtherCompositeTypeRunner.java (see attached): Program to demonstrate issue with compound
primary key as boolean. Column family creation via CQL is working fine, But insert via thrift
is giving issue with "Unconfigured column family" though it is there!

This is what i have tried with cassandra 1.1.6 as well.

Please have a look and share, if i am doing anything wrong?   i did ask same on user group
but no luck.

-Vivek