From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta1
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:55:33 GMT
If we want to stay true to our new 6 months release cycle we should start
getting serious about the release of 1.2. For that, it would definitively help
to get wider testing and besides, all the issues marked 1.2.0-beta1 on JIRA has
been resolved. I thus propose the following artifacts for release as

sha1: 60bf68caa98566ce09e76d501b14d45b46c26209
Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)

View raw message