From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra jclouds/whirr test suite
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:28:09 GMT
Good Afternoon dev@,

I resend this as I assume my first attempt didn't get through moderation.

I'm currently working on a Apache Gora GSoC project, the scope of
which comprises a module to use Gora with Amazon DynamoDB. Some time
ago I remember browsing over an excellent test suite for running
Cassandra in the cloud using Whirr (I think). It was some time ago and
now unfortunately I am unable to relocate the test suite... can anyone
help me here?

We are looking to extend our current unit/integration tests for the
GSoC project prior to writing the actual module and this Cassandra
test suite would be an excellent resource if I can find it again.

Thanks very much in advance for any feedback or help anyone can provide.

Best

Lewis

--
Lewis