From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra in memory key index
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:50:26 GMT
The Cassandra integration is probably beyond the time I have available.  If
the locations in the code that need to be rewritten to use the FST are
known, and a patch simply 'plugs-in' the FST, that would be much easier.
Eg, I don't know how Cassandra stores the current key index for example...

Basically I can write FST serializing, deserializing, and key lookup code
fairly easy by basing it on Lucene's terms dict.